Carbon fiber repair kits for bike frames, ski poles, tent poles and more!
1. Determine which repair tubes to use for either inner and/or outer reinforcement at break point.
2. Using included sand paper – chafe areas where glue will be applied.
3. Remove any dust from sand paper action.
4. Heat glue via flame – apply to the sandpapered area or repair piece.
5. Insert repair piece over or inside of the break point, pushing the repair piece to the halfway point.
6. Insert the other break point to capture the entire repair piece.
7. Align repaired pole and allow two minutes for glue to cool.